All classes are free or by donation. "Hello, my name is Jason Farrington and I am currently wrapping up my 200 hour yoga teacher training program from Balanced Yoga University. I have been practicing yoga for about 4-5 years now and I wanted to start offering free beginners yoga classes in my community. Hope to see you there."
Ongoing, most Sundays from 6:00 - 7:00 PM. $15 drop in, $60 three class pass. Sacred Shimmy updates here.
Small group training is ongoing, in a convenient drop-in setting. Each day has a varied focus and approach to fitness. You choose your own adventure and decide how many and which days you join the group! Group size could vary from 2-8 participants, giving you a semi-private training experience with greater attention to your technique and abilities, and an individualized and goal-centered training program.
- Mondays – Strength & Power – Functional, dynamic, big muscle exercises using kettlebells, bodyweight, TRX, plyos, and bands.
- Tuesdays – Cardio Intervals & Agility Drills – Energy system development through cardiovascular and agility drills using small hurdles, cone drills, interval training, and sprints.
- Wednesdays – Core & Control – Unique combination and isometric movements to enhance core strength, range of motion and flexibility, and balance.
- Thursdays – Strength & Power – Functional, dynamic, big muscle exercises using kettlebells, bodyweight, TRX, plyos, and bands.
- Fridays – Wild Card/Trainer’s Choice!
Wake Up is an active global community of led by young mindfulness practitioners, aged 18-35, and inspired by the teachings of Zen teacher and peace activist Thich Nhat Hanh. We come together to practice awareness in order to take care of ourselves, nourish happiness, and contribute to building a healthier and a more compassionate society. All ages are welcome at our gatherings.
Please join me 4/22 at 7PM (free/by donation) for a practical, step-by-step explanations about the practice of basic yoga breathing techniques.